Welcome to Nadiyah's Flash Blog

Occasionally, I'll sit down and write little short snippets of what could someday turn into a longer story...or not. Either way, I thought, "Hey, why don't I post them so people can read them?" So, here they are. Uncut. Enjoy.

PS. The book I'm using is called, "500 Five-Minute Writing Exercises." I wrote it because I needed one like it. If you would like a copy, you can go HERE. You can also Follow nadiyahak on Twitter.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally the trailer for Demons of the Guilded

After many weeks and lots of web time...editing time...planning time, man i don't even know where all my time went anymore. but i digress, after many weeks of praying for inspiration and trying to get ideas, i have finally put together the trailer for Demons Of The Guilded. Check it out here  on this blog and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment