Welcome to Nadiyah's Flash Blog

Occasionally, I'll sit down and write little short snippets of what could someday turn into a longer story...or not. Either way, I thought, "Hey, why don't I post them so people can read them?" So, here they are. Uncut. Enjoy.

PS. The book I'm using is called, "500 Five-Minute Writing Exercises." I wrote it because I needed one like it. If you would like a copy, you can go HERE. You can also Follow nadiyahak on Twitter.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My first trailer

Hello all, wanted to let you know that my first trailer that i've ever made in my life is up on youtube. check it out here: YouTube - The Demon Cleaner: it's for the whole of the demon cleaner series. i will be working on trailers for specific books from the series. but until those arrive, please enjoy this. good day peep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment