After a year of planning and trying to get material together, I have finally published the first issue of the creative arts magazine, Blue Ships. Please click the link below to check out the full 36-page mag. Also, don't forget to send a request for a free subscription to: subscribe@blueshipsmag.net. If you're an artist or writer you may send submissions for next month (or any month thereafter) to submissions@blueshipsmag.net. You may also get more information on this new project at: www.blueshipsmag.net. Thank you and enjoy!!
Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Online Publishing from YUDU
Welcome to Nadiyah's Flash Blog
Occasionally, I'll sit down and write little short snippets of what could someday turn into a longer story...or not. Either way, I thought, "Hey, why don't I post them so people can read them?" So, here they are. Uncut. Enjoy.
PS. The book I'm using is called, "500 Five-Minute Writing Exercises." I wrote it because I needed one like it. If you would like a copy, you can go HERE. You can also
.
PS. The book I'm using is called, "500 Five-Minute Writing Exercises." I wrote it because I needed one like it. If you would like a copy, you can go HERE. You can also
Total Pageviews
Friday, April 1, 2011
Finally The Blue Ships Mag has Arrived
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment