Welcome to Nadiyah's Flash Blog

Occasionally, I'll sit down and write little short snippets of what could someday turn into a longer story...or not. Either way, I thought, "Hey, why don't I post them so people can read them?" So, here they are. Uncut. Enjoy.

PS. The book I'm using is called, "500 Five-Minute Writing Exercises." I wrote it because I needed one like it. If you would like a copy, you can go HERE. You can also Follow nadiyahak on Twitter.

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Helloooo, New Year. Helloooo

Ex 398:  Perfection

   Perfection.  That was the only way Leona could describe Ewan.  He moved like a cool lake and spoke like a sonnet.  And every morning when she woke up and looked into her husband Owen's sleeping face, she hated herself for even daring to think about another man.  So what if Ewan was king of the land she was born from?  Owen was her king now.  He was good to her, kind.  He deserved more than half of her heart, more than she could ever give him, or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment