Welcome to Nadiyah's Flash Blog

Occasionally, I'll sit down and write little short snippets of what could someday turn into a longer story...or not. Either way, I thought, "Hey, why don't I post them so people can read them?" So, here they are. Uncut. Enjoy.

PS. The book I'm using is called, "500 Five-Minute Writing Exercises." I wrote it because I needed one like it. If you would like a copy, you can go HERE. You can also Follow nadiyahak on Twitter.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NaNo Day 11: Part 3


Not a problem.  You use the momentum you already have built up and pin him to the wall.  You then take the opportunity to pull another blade and stab him in his side.  He grunts but he doesn’t yell.  You twist the blade as much as you can then rip the blade out.  You push yourself off of him and watch as he slides to the floor.  Not because you’re interested; you just want to make sure he’s dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment